The meeting will be held in the
OC2 Building. Please meet in the building's lobby where you can get
directions to our meeting room. We organized an exciting meeting
agenda listed below. See you there!
ARIZONA SESHA Chapter Meeting Notice
Date: Thursday, March 3rd, 2011
Location: Intel Corporation located at 4500, South Dobson Road, Chandler, AZ 85248
OC2 Building. Lobby Conference
Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm Meeting, including Networking time, Break for Snacks/Coffee etc.
Please RSVP to: Vijaya.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-715-4138
1. 2:00 pm to 2:15 pm - Arrival, meet and greet
2. 2:15 pm to 2:30 pm - Welcome, Agenda and Audience Introduction
3. 2:30 pm to 3:15 pm - "GHG Regulations - Final Rule and Associated Implications" Mike Sherer, Sherer Consulting Services
4. 3:15 pm to 3:45 pm - "Recovering Semiconductor Manufacturing Materials - Environmental Stewardship" Bob Atkinson, Environmental Engineering and Consulting Services
5. 3:45 pm to 4:00 pm - Break
6. 4:00 pm to 4:25 pm - "Recovering Semiconductor Manufacturing Materials - Intellectual Property Protection" Reg Parker, Freescale Semiconductors.
7. 4:25 pm to 4:50 pm - "Recovering Semiconductor Manufacturing Materials - Maximization of Potential Revenues" Carl Nischan, Ecotech Recycling
8. 4:50 pm to 5:00 pm - Raffle for terrific prizes!
Please forward this meeting invite to anyone you believe will be interested in attending the meeting.
Directions to OC2 Building from Dobson Road.
Your Chapter President,